Akiro International Partnerships
Akiro International Corporation is a Manpower Solutions Organization providing skilled Filipino manpower to Foreign Employers. The Company is duly organized under the existing laws of the Republic of the Philippines and is licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (POEA) to recruit, process and deploy land based workers. Our goal is to match highly skilled workforce to our preferred clients all over the world. In this way we deliver the best human resource through innovative search and in-depth screening to secure the best possible match between our Career Seekers and Business providers.
Akiro International Corporation has been efficiently deploying qualified, experienced and licensed staff nurses and physical therapist for employment in various hospitals and clinics in the Middle East. It has also satisfactorily supplied the Professional Engineers, Technical, Skilled, Semi Skilled, Maintenance, and Constructions Workers to cater the manpower needs of various foreign principals in Saudi Arabian cities: Riyadh, Dhahran, Damman, Al Khobar, and in Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.
Akiro International Focus
The growth in the Middle East region has been mirrored by Akiro International, with the major portion of our Clients located in and around that area. This is simple economics and logistics as the demand for professional workers, professionals and administrators remains higher than all other areas at this time.
Yet, Akiro has also sent medical professionals and others to Asia locations such as Singapore and hotel professionals to Macao. We at Akiro understand and appreciate that the demands and nature of the labor markets in the region can vary from those in other areas. Market expertise in line with significant research has allowed us to tailor our Filipino services accordingly.
- Accounting & Finance
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources, Training & Recruitment
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Production
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Medical professionals
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Professional Support & Administration
- Project Management
- Retail, Sales & Customer Service
Marketing for professionals
Based on the job orders from our international employers, we initiate the collection of qualified candidates resumes via:
- our computerized data bank qualified listings.
- Local and regional, i.e. print, radio and TV ads,
- Online marketing, online applications through the web, job fairs, and agent referrals.
- Special Recruitment Activities using the social media and newsletters
- Business and professional contacts and agents in the provinces in order to gather and ensure that we have sufficient candidates for each category.